Our offices are to your disposition for any kind of documentation you need.

Tax Preparation for Individuals and Small Businesses  Corporations

We are registered and authorized agents for the Internal Revenue Service. 

With several years of experience, we educate our clients to keep them informed on issues of tax. We offer Tax Preparation for Individuals and Small Businesses Corporations. 

Help with Opening Small Businesses 

When starting a new business there are many important decisions to make and many rules and procedures to meet. 

There is a place to go for everything you need, we are to solve them. 

Preparation Forms W2 & 1099 for Employees 

We take care of any Tax Forms, including Tax Form 1099 and Form W-2, to make your life easier, better and pleasant.  

We handle everything.

Financial Consulting & Advice for Small Businesses 

When you are determining the capital required to start your business, you have to project the costs in order to open the business (equipment, local, renewals, marketing, etc.) and plan business running costs (salaries, rent, utilities and others). 

Many businesses are forced to close because these costs were not projected correctly. 

All banks have different requirements and guidelines for giving loans, we advise you to see which is more compatible with their needs.

Bookkeeping for Self-Employed & Small Businesses 

We take care of the tedious bookkeeping work, you get more time to focus on what you care about—helping your business succeed. Get an expert to organize, manage and maintain your books each month with guaranteed accuracy. 

Trusted experts. Guaranteed accurate books.  If you’re feeling disorganized and way behind on your financials, don’t sweat it.

 We can get your overdue books caught up and organized for you—no matter how far behind you are. 

Notary Public

We provide Notarial Services, such as Drafting of Private Documents, Leases, Powers, Powers-of-Attorney, Travel Authorization, Formalized Documents, Issuance of Notarial Documents, Certified Copies and more. 

Help with Preparing your Divorce Papers, Name Change, Amend Birth Certificate, Acknowledgement of Paternity, Report Adoption. 

Help with Filling Out any kind of Documents.

What is an ITIN used for?

IRS issues ITINs to help individuals comply with the U.S. tax laws, and to provide a means to efficiently process and account for tax returns and payments for those not eligible for Social Security numbers. They are issued regardless of immigration status, because both resident and nonresident aliens may have a U.S. filing or reporting requirement under the Internal Revenue Code. ITINs do not serve any purpose other than federal tax reporting.

An ITIN does not:

  • Authorize work in the U.S.
  • Provide eligibility for Social Security benefits
  • Qualify a dependent for Earned Income Tax Credit Purposes

Do I need an ITIN?

Does the following apply to you?

  1. You do not have an SSN and are not eligible to obtain one, and
  2. You have a requirement to furnish a federal tax identification number or file a federal tax return, and
  3. You are in one of the following categories:
  • Nonresident alien who is required to file a U.S. tax return
  • U.S. resident alien who is (based on days present in the United States) filing a U.S. tax return
  • Dependent or spouse of a U.S. citizen/resident alien
  • Dependent or spouse of a nonresident alien visa holder
  • Nonresident alien claiming a tax treaty benefit
  • Nonresident alien student, professor or researcher filing a U.S. tax return or claiming an exception

If so, then you must apply for an ITIN.